How are my Bonus Goods determined?
Every player will start the game with three pre-determined bonus Goods (Boosted Goods). There are three types of goods in the game and you will receive one bonus good of each type. The first type is Basic Goods, second type is Crafted Goods and the third type is called Magical Goods.
- Basic Goods: Marble, Steel, Planks.
- Crafted Goods: Crystal, Scrolls, Silk.
- Magical Goods: Elixir, Magic Dust, Gems.
- You can learn your Boosted Goods either from your Main Hall by going to "Relics" tab and checking "Production Boost" part. It will show your Boosted Goods there, once you have researched the Goods Boost technologies.
- You can learn your Boosted Goods by opening the World Map. The provinces to North, South East, and South West are your Boosted Goods.
- You can learn your Boosted Goods by opening the World Map. You can click on big silver exclamation mark below to see your Boosted Goods.
Note: You have to research Boost Technologies for every of your Boosted Goods before you get the bonus applied!