Prijspercentage lijkt verkeerdIt is important to remember that the chance of each prize is per attempt, and not over the event as a whole.
As an example, if you have a 5% chance per shot to find a Champion's Retreat. That means you have a 95% chance of not winning one. More attempts will not increase your chance of winning a certain prize. The chance remains the same every time.