Saving game progress and playing across multiple devices
The only way to save your game progress is by connecting your game to Google Play (Android) or Game Center (iOS).
How to connect my game account
If your game progress is not connected yet, follow these steps to connect God Kings to your Google Play or Game Center account:
- Go to your device settings and log onto your Google Play or Game Center account.
- Launch God Kings.
- Go to "More" -> "Account".
- If not connected yet, tap on the sign in button:
While your account is connected:
- your game progress is automatically saved,
- you can transfer your progress from an old to a new device, and
- you can sync your game between several devices on the same platform (Android or iOS).
Accessing my game account on multiple devices
Playing your game progress on multiple devices is only possible if they are using the same operating system (Android or iOS). There is no built-in way to share your game progress across multiple platforms.
For example, if you followed the procedure above and connected your game account with Google Play Games, you can play on any supported Android device using the same Google Play account (you have to be logged in for this). However, you will not be able to access your game progress on an Apple device or vice versa.
Should it happen that you change a device and the operating system with it, you will need to contact Support. This is done by going to "More", and then "Contact us".