I ordered a product through the App Store but did not receive it. What can I do?We are sorry you experiencing problems with your purchase. It may unfortunately happen in rare cases that you do not receive what you bought when making a purchase with a mobile device. This can for example be due to a lost or unstable internet connection of your mobile device during the payment process. But don’t worry, we will help you get what you bought.
If you have purchased Gems, a bundle or any other in-app purchase in Rise of Cultures, but didn't receive anything, there are some steps you can do yourself:
1. Simply open the in-app shop again; you may then get the product.
2. If this doesn't solve your issue, close the app and start it again.
This is how to close Rise of Cultures properly on iOS 11 or higher:
- Press the Home button twice. You will see small previews of your recently used apps.
- Swipe right to find the app you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.
Note: If the transaction is still shown as 'Pending', we unfortunately cannot help you yet, and will need to wait until Apple has processed the purchase on their end.
Every transaction in our game goes through iTunes (or Google, if you play on an Android device). Therefore, you need to contact iTunes directly if you keep on having issues, such as declined payments or an invalid account, when trying to make an in-app purchase.
To get more information from Apple support, please tap here.