The following page provides a detailed description of the Event Manager position. In this position you will assist in organizing and conducting various events on The West (e.g. Fort Fights, Speed Events, Forum contests etc.).
- Plan. Work together with our Event Team on creating new event and contest plans for our Speed Servers (2 worlds on .net and 1 on events (.ts1)), Forums and Worlds.
- Organize and coordinate. Be the organizer of the already planned events by being actively involved in the preparation and management part of the event.
- Supervise and run the event. Ensure the event runs smoothly, be there for the community, listen to their feedback, answer their questions, make sure everything is fine and our rules are followed.
- Age. You are at least 18 years old.
- Gaming experience. You have a high knowledge, understanding and experience of The West.
- Activity. Several hours of online presence on a daily basis is something usual for you.
- Communication skills. It comes with the package — you don’t go below the excellence mark when it comes to communication, and it should be flawless in English.
- Problem solving. Creative problem solving skills;
- Organizational skills. You are full of ideas to organize events, come up with new ideas and mechanics for our contests and speed events.
- Cooperation is the key! Be a team player, work together with others. Be polite, patient and open to new things.
- This is a voluntary position - however, we offer a variety of bonuses for our team members!
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of The West and be a part of our determined and enthusiastic international team.
- Stay informed. You will be informed well in-time about our plans/changes and you can play a significant role in the development of the game and the community.
- Help remotely. Work and connect with our team from anywhere in the world in the comfort of your own home!
- Test before release. You have the opportunity to test new features before they are released.
- Stay connected. You can participate in community programs organized for the team.
- Token of appreciations. You can receive occasional recognition tokens for your dedication.
- And much more!
In terms of motivation, be sure to cover these:
We are looking forward for your application!
- Introduction and motivation for applying
- How long have you been playing with The West? What do you like about it?
- Why would you want to be a member of The West Team?
- What is important to you in a team?
- What do you think a team member should be like?
- Have you ever performed customer service or similar tasks?
- Have you ever organized events?
- What other knowledge do you have that you can use as a member of the team?
- Anything you want to share with us.
Your The West Team