An ingame moderator works as part of our team, lead and trained by the Community Manager. A good team attitude is essential as we help and support each other in this sometimes stressful role. We have a good team spirit, and enjoy a lively team skype chat where we keep up to date with the latest bugs.
Ingame Mod duties include:
- Answering questions sent in by players
- Detecting and testing bugs to be sent to the developers
- Detecting rule breaking and placing bans
- Helping players to appeal their bans fairly
- Testing game updates for bugs before they are released
- Be able to respond to tickets within 12 hours
This is a customer service role, and mods need to have a good attitude with all people, including those who do not find writing English easy.
Ingame mods must have excellent written English and be willing to use a spell checker and to proofread their ticket responses before sending them.
Ingame mods need to be available to answer player enquiries every day, and give at least 14 hours a week to the role, but most give a lot more than that.
Ingame mods must be atleast 18 years of age.