Welcome to the Tribal Wars 2 International Recruitment page
Do you have the will and availability to participate actively in our community and to be a volunteer forum moderator? In the tab "Forum Moderator" > "Apply Now!" you will be able to tell us more about your motivation and experience in online game communities. However, before sending your application, please read the information below.
What is required
- At least 18 years old;
- Daily access to the internet and at least 1 hour to dedicate to the daily moderation affairs;
- Know how to work as a team;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Avoid conflicts at all times, behaves in an educated manner, has patience;
- Able to use communication platforms daily;
- Show a proper posture either in-game or on the forum.
- The application status will change in accordance with the updates or news regarding your application, even before the deadline.
- The community manager is available to answer questions regarding the applications through game support.
In order to complete the interview phase you will need to use Zoom / Discord and a microphone.
You will be part of a very enthusiastic, dedicated international team. As such, you will be in close contact with the rest of the team, including community management, and have the opportunity to contribute to Tribal Wars 2.
If you are responsible, enjoy new challenges, and want to help the EN community reach success, this is the perfect opportunity. Take a chance!
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.