An in-game moderator works as part of our team, led and trained by the Community Manager or their senior team. A good team attitude is essential as we help and support each other in this sometimes stressful role. We have a good team spirit, and enjoy a lively team chat where we keep up to date with the latest bugs.
In-game Mod duties include:
- A desire to help your fellow players
- Excellent game knowledge and desire to learn
- Good written friendly communication skills
- Ability to keep calm when handling delicate situations
- Desire to be a part of a dedicated team
- Ability to uphold our Game Rules
If this sounds like your ideal volunteer role, do not hesitate to apply to join us, we would be delighted to welcome you to the team!