Welcome to Tribal Wars 2!
We are very happy to see that you are interested in joining our fantastic team of players dedicated to helping our community navigate through the realms of Tribal Wars 2. What is it all about?
The passion for the game brings our team together.
The main aim for us is to help our fellow players, through support tickets and our fabulous Forum, but we also support each other too. What do we offer?
What are we looking for in a new team member?
- A possible route to joining the gaming industry as your first step;
- A volunteer role that allows seeing the game from the ''other side'' of gameplay;
- The possibility to gain experience and develop your personal skills;
- Fun, as we see the bigger picture of the game and the excitement this can bring;
- Opportunities to bring forward your personal feedback in a very direct way;
- A calm and friendly demeanor when handling all player questions and requests;
- Willingness to actively gather and forward feedback whilst replying to players with the game information they require;
- A troubleshooting mindset, that allows you to investigate, solve issues and provide resolution.
As a forum moderator, you're responsible for the forum sections assigned to your care. Together with the rest of the forum moderation team, you are responsible for guiding the discussions answering fellow players' questions and concerns, and forwarding the feedback coming from the community to the rest of the team.
To be able to do this you will need to enjoy participating in discussions and being part of the Tribal Wars community. With the tools and guidelines available to you, you will be moderating forum discussions in a constructive way, contributing to the success of the Tribal Wars 2 forums. Game Moderation
As a game moderator, you and your fellow supporters take care of any inquiries sent via ticket by players.
You will need extensive knowledge about the game to be able to solve as many issues as possible.
Of course, we provide you with the guides and tools you need, and the rest of the game moderation team is always available for questions.
As a team we support each other and all we expect from you is to ask if you are ever unsure.
You will need to be calm, friendly, and patient in your communications with fellow players, enjoy solving problems, and help people with their support requests.
Your responsibilities include answering questions, but also investigating reports of potential rule violations and taking appropriate action in all cases using our set guidelines. Requirements
In order to provide the level of service we want, we have a few requirements for new team members:
The application process
- You enjoy operating as part of a team;
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You have excellent written English (though it is not necessary to be a native English speaker);
- You have enough spare time to be active in your chosen role (you will need to be available at least 1 hour per day to perform your tasks);
- You are able to always remain calm and friendly, even in hard situations;
- You have excellent game knowledge;
- You haven't committed any (major) rule violations.
Do you have the will and availability to participate actively in our community and to be a volunteer forum moderator?
In the tab "Forum Moderator" > "Apply Now!"
you will be able to tell us more about your motivation and experience in online game communities. The community managers are available to answer questions regarding the applications through game support.
Note that in order to complete the interview phase you will need to use Zoom / Discord and a microphone.We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Until then!Your Tribal Wars 2 US Team