Welcome to the Forge of Empires recruitment site!
Are you an experienced Forge of Empires player, and wish to share your knowledge? Do you enjoy helping the Community? Do you want to shape the future ages and features? If you answered yes, you may be just the right person we are looking for. The support team is always looking for enthusiastic volunteers who enjoy teamwork, helping others and of course Forge of Empires!
The Forge of Empires Team
The Forge of Empires Team consists of many roles. Our core roles are:
- Community Manager & Co-Community Manager
- Ingame Moderators
- Forum Moderators
- Social Media Moderators
An ingame moderator works as part of our team, led and trained by the Community Manager or their senior team. A good team attitude is essential as we help and support each other in this sometimes stressful role. We have a good team spirit, and enjoy a lively team chat where we keep up to date with the latest bugs.
Ingame Mod duties include:
- Answering questions sent in by players
- Detecting and testing bugs to be sent to the developers
- Solving player issues and providing assistance with gameplay
- Testing game updates for bugs before they are released
- Be able to respond to tickets within 8 hours
As a forum mod you will be responsible for ensuring the content in the sections you cover remains within the rules and that appropriate action is taken where needed. You will also be an example for the rest of the community and you are expected to have good communication skills.
Forum mod duties include:
- Dealing with rule breaches.
- At least twice daily checking of reports.
- Offering help and advice to the community.
- Representing InnoGames on the forum.
The Forge of Empires Team is made up of a vast mixture of dedicated players, who love to support their favorite game! The team is structured in a way that it allows those who want to get involved in different projects do so, and even step outside their comfort zones. The choice is theirs.
All roles within the team are customer service roles, and mods need to have a good attitude with all people, including those whose first language is not English.
- You need to have reached CA or demonstrate a superior level of game knowledge
- You need to be at least 18 years old
- You must have excellent written English and be willing to use a spell checker and to proofread your written responses
- You need to be available to answer player enquiries every day, and give at least 7 hours a week to the role
- Communication within the team is vital and therefore all applicants must have and be willing to use our web based chat client
- Forum experience is a plus for Forum Moderator applicants
Select an open position from the tabs above to apply!