How do the different types of units work in a battle?
Units of a certain type receive a bonus in attack and defense against a certain other type. Some may also get a terrain bonus which could affect their attack, defense, or both:
- Light units increase their defense on forests/bushes and get a bonus against fast units.
- Ranged units get an attack bonus on rocks and have an advantage against heavy units.
- Fast units are great against ranged units.
- Heavy units gain a boost in defense on the plains and are mighty useful against light units.
- Artillery units gain an attack and defense boost against heavy units as well.