Apple iOS - I ordered a product but did not receive it. What can I do?We are sorry you experienced problems with your purchase. In rare cases, it may, unfortunately, happen that you do not receive what you bought when making a purchase with a mobile device. This can for example be due to a lost or unstable internet connection of your mobile device during the payment process. But don’t worry, we will help you to get what you bought.
If you have purchased Premium Points, a Bundle or any other in-app purchase in Tribal Wars but didn't receive anything, there are some steps you can take yourself:
- Simply open the in-app Shop again; in many cases, this will already deliver the product to your account
- If this doesn't solve your issue, close the app completely and start it again.
- Press the Home button twice. You will see small previews of your recently used apps.
- Locate the Tribal Wars app in this overview. In some cases, you may need to swipe left or right to find it.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.
If restarting Tribal Wars does not help, please contact our Customer Support Team. You can do that by going to your in-game settings and tapping on the Support button there. Or simply click the button below this article. When creating a support ticket, please provide a screenshot of the receipt provided by iTunes. The invoice will look similar to this one:
Learn how to find your iTunes purchase history here.
Note: If the transaction is still shown as 'Pending', we, unfortunately, cannot help you yet, and will need to wait until Apple has processed the purchase on their end.
Every single transaction made through our iOS app is going through iTunes. Therefore, you need to contact iTunes directly if you keep on having issues, such as declined payments or an invalid account, when trying to make an in-app purchase.
To get more information on how to contact iTunes, please tap here.