What is Gold and how can I get it?
Gold is one of the main currencies in the game. Gold can be obtained from various places in the game.
- Winning battles (PvE battles, Raiding Brigands (Loot Wagon battles), Strongholds, Boss Battles, Brigand Island invasions)
- Selling upgrades and items
- Daily rewards
- Sky Arch expeditions
- Smuggler Ship & Imperial Ship
- Exchange Diamonds for Gold at the Merchant
- Exchange War Coins for Gold at War Harbor
- Total Trophies collected at end of PvP Seasons is exchanged for Gold at a ratio of 1:1
- Placement in various divisions during a PvP Season
- Crushing Victories earn you additional Gold on top of the base rewards
- 20% extra Gold reward from battles after having applied the Quartermaster upgrade once
- Buy Gold with Diamonds in the Shop
Gold is used for:
- getting 1 or 5 items from the Merchant Ship in Dewport Harbor,
- upgrading items in the Forge,
- applying Upgrades to your regiments,
- exploring new provinces, and
- purchases (upgrades, items & potions) at the Merchant.